CONSIGN YOUR JEWELRY TO FAY CULLEN INC.
If you would like to realize the maximum amount for your jewelry items by selling direct to the public, advertise with Fay Cullen Inc. by sending your jewelry to us.
- We will make a page for every item that you send us and sell your items beside ours on www.faycullen.com. Notify us at email@example.com that you have jewelry to consign and send us photographs, appraisals or certificates and we will tell you whether or not your item is appropriate to sell on our site.
- FCI will establish a Maximum and Minimum Selling Price for your item of jewelry and if it has not sold within 6 months, the price will gradually be reduced from the maximum to the minimum price to ensure a sale.
- You will be interested to note that on many occasions, items originally purchased from FCI are sold for a higher price than originally paid since in an inflationary economy, the price of commodities increases, not decreases.
Please understand that making a page to sell an item of jewelry is a very expensive undertaking that COSTS US $600 PER ITEM.
- If you would like us to resell an item that you originally purchased from FCI, the cost of returning the item to the site is only $250, as long as we don’t need to reshoot the item or make changes to the description.
- This $600 cost of making a page includes repairing, polishing, plating, ultrasonicing, steaming, weighing, researching, measuring, metal-testing, diamond-grading, colored stone identifying, appraisal-writing, description-writing, editing, photographing, releasing on Priority Viewing, advertising, selling, charging, shipping, tracking and customer servicing !
- Every item of jewelry that is accepted by us will be taken through a 25 step process lasting a minimum of 30 days before it is added to our web-site. This includes thorough cleaning and polishing of your jewelry.
- Each item will be evaluated for age, weighed, measured, have all colored stone gauged and weights estimated and identified in addition to having all the diamonds identified for color, cut and clarity by one of our gemologists.
- Your jewelry will be digitally photographed by one of our professional photographers in our customized studio with state of the art equipment and described by one of our Editors using all the information that has been calculated, researched and appraised for resale.
- And last but not least but definitely the most important and without doubt the most expensive, internet advertising.
From this, a page will be made for your exclusive item of jewelry.
This page will be released to over 10,000 potential antique jewelry buyers for an exclusive 48 hour Priority Viewing privilege to enable them to make speedy decisions about the items they wish to purchase.
When your item of jewelry is sold, our fee will be deducted from your maximum selling price amount.
A check will be issued within 30 days unless the item is sold on layaway, in which case please extend the payment term by an additional 60 days.